Sunday, October 6, 2013

Of Media and Men

If you were to take a glance at my social networks, you would see a car-loving, music-hound guy who occasionally gets out into nature and uses media to ask for help in these areas. I have never posted much, but what is there shows me working on my car and how she looks after a good wash and wax. You'd also see pictures of me out with my friends and girlfriend. And this is pretty accurate of me, I don't do terribly much, but what I do, I'm very proud of it and want to share it with my friends. The more that life goes on and social media goes on the rise, I feel like I should hold more of a presence online. It's become very prominent for teenagers, and even more so for the 20-somethings of America, to host blogs and write about what's on their minds or to be very active in sharing their projects and ideas. We are even being deemed as the Internet generation, and this can put some pressure to hold more space on the web. As far as censorship goes, I just know it's best to be respectful online, as if you were talking to someone you don't know, because all too often this will be the case. I would hate for someone to be looking to hire me, look online and see me at my very worst, I'd lose so many opportunities that way. Just keep it clean, keep it nice, and nobody gets hurt. So far, I've been able to uphold to that, and I hope to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment